SBHE ASAC February 15, 2017
North Dakota State Board of Higher Education
Academic and Student Affairs Committee
Meeting Notice and Agenda
February 15, 2017
The State Board of Higher Education's Academic and Student Affairs Committee will meet by conference call on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. CT. The call will originate on the 10th floor of the State Capitol, NDUS Conference Room, 600 E. Boulevard Ave., Bismarck, ND.
*See supporting document #action required +discussion needed =information only
Call to Order
1. * # Agenda
2. * # Meeting Minutes - January 18, 2017
Announcement of Chancellor's Action(s): Item 3 was reviewed and approved by the Chancellor's Cabinet on February 8, 2017.
3. =Stage I-New Program(s): (Chancellor announces request to SBHE)
UND Grad. Cert. Counseling with a K-12 emphasis 13.1101 Distance Ed
4. * # Policy 505 - Student Health Insurance
5. * # Policy 605.3 - Nonrenewal, Termination or Dismissal of Faculty
6. * # HB1329 - Student Free Speech
7. +NDSU and UND Core Course Admission Standards - Mike Ness and Richard Rothaus
8. Future Agenda Items
Contact Kristie Hetzler at (701) 328-2966 or Kristie.firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the scheduled meeting date if auxiliary aids or services are needed.