SBHE ASAC March 22, 2017
North Dakota State Board of Higher Education
Academic and Student Affairs Committee
Meeting Notice and Agenda
March 22, 2017
The State Board of Higher Education's Academic and Student Affairs Committee will meet by conference call on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. CT. The call will originate on the 10th floor of the State Capitol, NDUS Conference Room, 600 E. Boulevard Ave., Bismarck, ND.
*See supporting document #action required +discussion needed =information only
Call to Order
1. * # Agenda
2. * # Meeting Minutes - February 15, 2017
Announcement of Chancellor's Action(s): Item 3 was reviewed and approved by the Chancellor's Cabinet on March 15, 2017.
3. = Stage I-New Program(s): (Chancellor announces request to SBHE)
• MiSU - Certificate in Information Assurance, CIP Code 11.1003, via distance delivery and on-campus
o Master of Arts in Communication, CIP Code 09.0100, via distance delivery and on-campus
o Graduate Certificate in Computer Science Education, CIP Code 11.0199, via distance delivery and on-campus
o Certificate in Cybersecurity, CIP Code 43.0303, via distance delivery.
4. *# Stage II-New Program(s): (Requires Cabinet Review/SBHE Action)
o Certificate in Critical Care/Flight, CIP Code 51.0904, via distance delivery and on-campus
o Certificate in Community Paramedic, CIP Code 51.0904, via distance delivery and on-campus
• UND - Minor in Electrical Engineering, CIP Code 14.1001, via distance delivery and on-campus
5. Future Agenda Items
Contact Kristie Hetzler at (701) 328-2966 or Kristie.firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the scheduled meeting date if auxiliary aids or services are needed.