SBHE BFC April 20, 2017
North Dakota State Board of Higher Education
Budget and Finance Committee
Meeting Notice and Agenda
April 20, 2017
The State Board of Higher Education Budget and Finance Committee will meet via conference call on Thursday, April 20, 2017, at 2:00 p.m. CT. The call will originate on the 10th floor of the State Capitol, NDUS Conference Room, 600 E. Boulevard Ave., Bismarck, ND.
*See supporting document #action required +discussion needed =information only
Call to Order
1. * # Agenda
2. * # Meeting Minutes - March 21, 2017
3. * # Policy 505 - International Student Health Insurance
4. + Policy 607.5 - Faculty Leave Policy
5. * # Recommend authorization for UND to raze eight buildings: 314
Cambridge, Chandler Hall and Strinden Center (each with an insurable value over $250,000); and 2912 University Ave., 317 Cambridge, Era Bell Thompson Center, International Center, and Women's Center (each with an insurable value under $250,000).
6. * # Recommend authorization to rename the former School of Medicine and
Health Sciences as Columbia Hall.
7. * # Recommend authorization for LRSC to proceed with deferred maintenance
work on campus at an estimated cost of $463,474 to be funded from the one-time deferred maintenance pool funding included in HB1003, Section 2. One-Time Funding - Effect on Base Budget - Report to Sixty-Fifth Legislative Assembly. Furthermore, authorize the transfer of $463,474 from 2015-17 North Dakota University System Office deferred maintenance pool to the Lake Region State College capital assets line item per HB1003 (2015), Section 25.
8. = Annual financial review
9. = Semi-annual budget report
Contact Kristie Hetzler at (701) 328-2966 or Kristie.firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the scheduled meeting date if auxiliary aids or services are needed.