North Dakota University System

Earn Credit by Exam

You can receive academic credit for non-collegiate learning experiences - including military and other work experience - by participating in these credit-by-exam programs:
  • Advanced Placement (AP)
  • College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
  • International Baccalaureate (IB)
  • DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST)
To view University System minimum scores, credits granted and equivalent courses, click below.

Credit-By-Exam Chart

[ Back to website ]