Part A: Guidelines & Procedure
- This is a video competition among each of the 11 public institutions in the North Dakota University System.
- The goal of the video is to spread awareness to students as well as community members of healthy practices students should be practicing on and off campus to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- The video should contain the following information listed in section B, however, the type of production (cellphone, campus video production), other dialogue, and theme of video is left to the group’s discretion.
- The video should be no longer than one minute in length and include at least three CDC approved recommendations for preventing the spread of COVID-19 (see below for further details). Videos can be made through the creators desired platform (YouTube, iMovie, TikTok, etc.) and should not contain any copyright music or trademarks that would prevent it from being shared on social media.
- Videos must adhere to students’ respective campus Code of Student Life guidelines. Videos cannot contain alcohol, swearing, inappropriate behavior, etc. The NDUS will maintain the right to disqualify videos that they feel include any of the listed prohibited behaviors or any videos that are not felt to be in the spirit of creating healthy campuses.
Videos must first be emailed in a direct link to: email@example.com
- Please include the submission form with your email.