09 Mar NDSU alumnae named to Top 25 Women in Business list
NDSU alumnae are among this year’s selections for Prairie Business magazine’s Top 25 Women in Business. The women were recognized in the March issue of the publication.
“These women come from varied backgrounds and professions, but all of them stand out in the workplace and in their communities for their leadership, accomplishments and community service,” wrote editor Andrew Weeks. “It’s an honor for Prairie Business to recognize these women, and we give hearty thanks to all of those behind the scenes who nominated them for this prestigious recognition.”
The honored NDSU alumnae include:
• Ann K. Henderson, BS ’88, business administration and mechanical engineering, is a research engineer at the Energy and Environmental Research Center at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks.
• Reggie MacMaster, MACC ’12, accountancy, is the audit manager at Eide Bailly LLP in Fargo.
• Jenn Rothschiller, BS ’13, public relations and advertising, is the marketing and communications manager at Network Center Inc., Fargo.
• Donna Block, BS ’11, university studies, is president of Lux Communities, an Enclave company, in Fargo.
• Jodi Kelsch, BS ’00, accounting, is co-owner and general manager of Kelsch, Kriz and Associates PC, Fargo.
Prairie Business is a monthly magazine published by the Grand Forks Herald and Forum Communications Co. Its offices are in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
As a student-focused, land-grant, research university, we serve our citizens.