Transcript Request



Unofficial Transcripts

Current and former students can view and print an unofficial transcript online free of charge! Students can log into Campus Connection, from the student homepage, click on Academic Records and then View Unofficial Transcript.

Note: Former students who do not have an NDUS account (firstname.lastname) will need to order an official transcript.

Campus Connection Help Desk can assist with changing a password, recover a forgotten password, or set up your account.


Official Transcripts

NDUS institutions have partnered with Parchment to provide an online transcript ordering service. This allows the convenience of ordering official transcripts securely via the web at any time. In addition, it provides notices regarding your requests and ability to check your order status history. Please click on the NDUS institution you attended to request your transcript.

Bismarck State College

Dakota College at Bottineau

Dickinson State University

Lake Region State College

Mayville State University

Minot State University

North Dakota State College of Science

North Dakota State University

University of North Dakota

Valley City State University

Williston State College

Important Notice Regarding Transcripts Between NDUS Institutions: A student does not have to place an official transcript order if a transcript is exchanged amongst the above NDUS institutions.  The official transcript is exchanged between the originating institution(s) and receiving institution electronically, securely, and free of charge to the student. If a student has a hold on their account, the receiving institution will notify the student.


Private Career School

The North Dakota Department of Career and Technical Education maintains private postsecondary institutions in North Dakota that have closed. Please visit their website to request a transcript.