09 Feb Four NDSCS students nominated for All-North Dakota Academic Team
Four students from the North Dakota State College of Science have been nominated for the 2021 All-North Dakota Academic Team, which recognizes the academic achievements of community college students.
The students, listed with their program of study and their hometown, are:
- Transfer Pathway Scholars:
- Nicole Colón, Liberal Arts – Social Work, Wahpeton, N.D.
- Isabel Thomas, Liberal Arts – Engineering, Orem, Utah
- Workforce Pathway Scholar:
- Emily Blazek, Business Management, Wyndmere, N.D.
- Adrianna Winter, Culinary Arts, Coon Rapids, Minn.
The All-North Dakota Academic Team is sponsored by Phi Theta Kappa and the Coca Cola Foundation, and is comprised of scholars from each of the community colleges in the state. Workforce Pathway Scholars plan to begin their careers immediately upon graduation, and Transfer Pathway Scholars plan to continue their education at a four-year institution after completing their studies at a community college.
The students will be recognized at an awards luncheon in Bismarck on Tuesday, March 9.