23 Aug NDSU presidential search committee announced
The North Dakota University System has launched a search for the next president of North Dakota State University.
The 13-member search committee represents a broad spectrum of NDSU stakeholders, including students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the business community. Starting the search now will ensure the process is aligned with the hiring cycle of campus executives.
Co-chairing the NDSU Presidential Search Committee are Jill Louters, Ed.D., State Board of Higher Education vice chair, and Greg Lardy, Ph.D., NDSU’s vice president for agricultural affairs. Other committee members include:
- Stacey Ackerman, NDSU Alumnus & Managing Director for Abbot Downing
- Barry Batcheller, NDSU Alumnus & Chairman of the Board, Appareo Systems
- Peggy Cossette, NDSU Staff, Asst. to the Dean, Human Science and Education
- Carin Engler, NDSU Staff, Administrative Clerk, Residence Life
- David Goodin, NDSU Alumnus & President/CEO for MDU Resources
- Kayla Jones, NDSU Student, President of the Black Students Association
- Kalpana Katti, Ph.D., NDSU Faculty, University Distinguished Professor, College of Engineering
- Charles Peterson, Pharm.D., NDSU Administration, Dean, College of Health Professions
- Elizabeth Skoy, Pharm.D., NDSU Faculty, Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, College of Health Professions, School of Pharmacy
- Steve Swiontek, NDSU Alumnus & Chairman of the Board, Gate City Bank
- Alyssa Teubner, NDSU Doctoral Student & Assistant Director of New Student Programs
Ex-officio members of the committee include NDUS Chancellor Mark Hagerott and NDSU Foundation President/CEO John Glover.