21 Mar NDUS Traveling Art Show On Display
Show includes art from five different North Dakota University System schools
The North Dakota University System (NDUS) 2023 Traveling Art Exhibit will be on display at the North Dakota Capitol on Wednesday, March 22.
The show is being coordinated by Valley City State University Assistant Professor of Art Angela Mircsov and focuses on the cultural heritage of North Dakota.
Five NDUS institutions are participating in submitting artwork and displaying the show including VCSU, Bismarck State College, Cankdeska Cikana Community College, North Dakota State University, and Minot State University. Each institution submitted work from student and faculty artists.
The show will be on display in the following locations:
- Bismarck State College: Feb. 28 to March 21
- North Dakota State Capitol: March 22 for Higher Education Day
- Cankdeska Cikana Community College: April 24 to May 5
- Valley City State University: May 10 to June 20
- North Dakota State University: Fall 2023
- Minot State University is renovating its Art Department space and is unable to host the show.
“Every student and faculty submitted art that reflected what North Dakota means to them,” Mircsov said. “It is a wonderful show that highlights many different aspects of our state.”
For more information about the show, contact Mircsov by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 701-845-7564.
For more information about VCSU, contact Tammy Jo Anderson Taft by emailing email@example.com or calling 701-845-7227.