JOB FAMILY: 6205
OVERTIME PAY ELIGIBILITY: Usually non-exempt (exempt status requires analysis documentation)
EFFECTIVE DATE: 07/01/99
Scope of Work:
Individuals assigned to positions in this job family design, layout, typeset jobs, operate cameras and produce film or plates.
Examples of Duties:
- Design, layout and typeset
- Proofread copy
- Maintain inventory of chemicals, film, and paper stock
- Mount material to be photographed
- Mix chemicals
- Opaque, strip, and perform other detailed processes
- May supervise employees performing similar work
Minimum Qualifications to Enter Family:
Requires an Associate degree in journalism, graphic arts, or printing.
Exception: The employing institution may substitute directly related work experience or education for minimum qualification requirements with written justification.
Note: The duties listed are not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties assigned to any individual employee are at the discretion of the appointing authority.
600 E Boulevard Ave Dept. 215, Bismarck ND 58505-0230 701.328.2960 ndus.office